This is a very excellent thought together with over the path of this next blog post I will attempt to answer the thought. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a backyard garden room or is a backyard garden room unique? I imagine the quick answer is they are both kind of the exact same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is definitely a backyard garden room,but they may not look the exact same as a standard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing feature that make it look a little separate to garden room but they both do exactly the exact same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise
Never get a log cabin or a backyard garden room messed up with a summer home,they are 2 very separate things. The major one is that a log cabin or garden room has the capability to be used all year round while a summer home isn’t truly suitable for use all throughout the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in comparison to a log cabin or garden room they are not in the exact same league.
So,our garden rooms are currently in the style of a log cabin When you think about a backyard garden room you think about the capability to have a supplemental room in the garden that you can use for fairly much just about anything you want without all the supplementary prices that comes with a regular home extension.
Real benefits of a backyard garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning consent (in most scenarios).
2. You don’t have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks potentially months until the work is complete.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dust.
4. Probably the most significant reason of all is the price. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a home extension.
5. The completed product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your regular home extension.
Recent research proposes that incorporating a log cabin or garden room to your property will enhance the market value of your property. The common example is that a backyard garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will add about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a brilliant appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less just about anything,you are also incorporating much needed market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a closer look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a backyard garden room.
1. Let’s look at the walls of a backyard garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a backyard garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your normal garden structure. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the absolutely incredible 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is a holistic insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you get. But what wood also is fantastic at doing is reflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the hot months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is an excellent alternative to have as your choice for your perfect garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working effectively. The thickness of the wood also removes any need for any synthetic insulation on the walls,you simply don’t need it,thus saving you extra money on wall insulation because the wood provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise