Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are exclusively designed for individuals who have low mobility. Visit mobility scooters to see our range.
An electric scooter is essentially a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one individual. These scooters are mainly used by those individuals who feel trouble in standing or walking for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for indoor use, outside use and both interior and outside use. The fundamental contrast between an Electric Scooter and a mechanized wheelchair is that the later is generally intended for interior use and also costs more.
Mobility scooters generally come in a wide range of designs which are capable of accommodating various types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries utilized by these scooters are normal rechargeable and need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends substantially on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very straightforward.
Electric Scooters are typically equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very uncomplicated. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
A wide range of types of Electric Scooters
There are various types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters according to the different users needs available at mobility scooters. They are as follows:
1) Transportable or Collapsible Mobility Scooters: As the name suggests these scooters are effortlessly foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are ideal for people those who like traveling. These scooters can be disassembled into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the different scooter designs, for easy transportation in the majority of cars trunks.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters provide full-sized comfort and toughness which is absolutely perfect for both interior as well as exterior use. These scooters have an optimum body weight capability of 300 to 500 lbs.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: When optimum stability is required a 4th wheel is necessary to support the three- wheeled framework to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for exterior use. These scooters have larger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy folks who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery therefore no physical exertion is required.
2) The people with low mobility can go uphill very easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The individual who experiences difficulty in strolling does not need anybodies help to drive these scooters as it is extremely simple operating these scooters.
For more information talk to Find Out More